I thought I would start a list of all the things we love about newborn babies. Please add your favorite things in the comments. To get you started I've put a few:
- They’re ever so soft skin.
- The center on the top of their heads where all their hair radiates out from- I call it the Center of the Universe.
- The skin they have to still grow into.
- Those deep deep pools that stare at you ever so innocently but with a hint of such wisdom.
- The sweet smell, a milky fresh bread smell.
- Trust, they radiate trust.
- The way they curl up into little balls.
- The back arching stretch.